Wednesday

Books to Read ~ Children's Pick


At my house we have a book shelf dedicated to children’s books. We are currently in need of a new shelf because our collection is now spilling all over the room. I would like to tell you about some of my favorites. This week I am starting with a charming book “Sometimes I like to Curl Up in a Ball” written by Vicki Churchill and illustrated by Charles Fuge. Both the writing and the illustrations are outstanding. The character relates to the life of a child in a lyrical rhythmic pace making an enjoyable read for both child and parent. My older kids even pull it out every now and then because the illustrations are so great. A lovely bedtime must have!
“Some times I like to curl up in a ball, so no one can see me because I’m so small.”

Tips:
~You can order it at Borders Books (Provo)
~Barnes & Noble (Orem) currently has 3 copies available
~You can also order it from amazon

No comments: