Monday

Find of the Week * My Favorite Things ~ Ribbon


{Image compliments of Midori Ribbons}
One of My Favorite Things in the world is ribbon. I love velvet, grosgrain, double sided satin, silk, rick rack, wide, narrow & everything in between. It is so much fun to get a beautiful wrapped gift with a big bow on top. Some of my favorite ribbon companies are May Arts, Midori, Renaissance Ribbons, American Crafts to name a few. I just love these ribbons by LFN textiles with the tiny cakes.





Here is a Fun idea from Martha on recycling your ribbons. Make a chain for your Christmas tree by cutting your ribbon into 6 inch long strips & stapling them together with colored staples.





Find of the week is a ribbon holder from Pottery Barn to hold your fine collection of ribbons & keep them in order as well as a treat for the eyes. Bonus with this find: it is also on sale!


Happy ribbon crafting, creating & decorating!
April


{Tip: Places to find ribbon in The Valley}

Pebbles in My Pocket Orem
Archivers Orem
Michaels
Roberts Crafts
Most scrap booking & craft stores

1 comment:

Shawn said...

Oh boy, I got so carried away looking through your blog that now I forget how I got here in the first place but it's lovely. :) Off to add you to my bloglines so I don't miss anything. :) After a possible move to Utah this past year that didn't quite come to be, I'm fascinated with seeing as much as possible about your beautiful state, just in case the opportunity comes up again in the future. :) I've found that utah for sure has got to be the most creative state in the country. Gotta love that! :)