Sunday

Other Stuff * Books to Read ~ to-do list


{to-do list}
I came across this blog and had to share it with everyone. It is called to-do list. It is a fascinating look into people's to-do lists. My grandfather passed away this past July & when I was helping my Grandma I came across a note book in my Grandpa's drawer. It held a treasure of information & revealed a side of Grandpa I never knew. I am a big list maker. I do not keep a journal and have often wondered how my kids & future generations would know who I was... and I thought about all my note books with all my lists and notes about everything from design ideas to shopping lists to quotes I like. This is how my children will see into my soul. They will find my note books and read them and know who I am. Sasha Cagen the magazine & blog author now has a book out as well.
April

No comments: