Monday

Find of the Week * Baker Coffee House Chair & Amy Butler Prints





{Baker Coffee House Chair & Amy Butler Prints}















When I get my apartment in San Francisco I will buy this chair by Baker to go in it. I love the clean smooth lines of the wood & the rounded back that looks like it would cradle your back just right so you could sit for hours and chat with your friends over cookies & tea looking out over the bay. I would most likely recover the seat in a print like this:




I love the graphics & colors on these Amy Butler Fabrics in her Midwestern Modern Collection

Not to worry I will still live in The Valley on the week days. My San Fransisco apartment will be for an occasional weekends & holidays. A girl needs the big city sometimes.



{Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley passed away last night. This world has lost a great man in the effort for all that is good. Rest in peace.}

No comments: