Monday

Find of the Week * Flocked Vintage Valentines

{Flocked Vintage Valentines}



Valentines Day is just around the corner. It is one of my favorite holidays. I love pinks & reds. I love hearts. I love valentine candies & I love vintage illustrations. I found these pretty little Valentines by Golden Book at Borders Books in Provo. They are flocked-have velvety stuff- on the accents on the darker red colored parts. They are a reprint of 1945 Valentines printed by Dell Publishing. "Valentines to make! Envelopes, too! Happy hours of fun Waiting for you!" Illustrations are by Vivian Robbins. I can't decide if I want to keep them or give them away to my friends & family for Valentines Day. They are my find of the week & one of my favorite things!
April

{Where to find them}
Borders Books
Barnes & Noble
Amazon.com

2 comments:

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

I just love vintage valentines!

Scribbit said...

This is a terrific tip--you ought to put it in next week's Winter Bazaar--just the thing I love to read about.