Wednesday

Find of the Week * Ikea ALFHILD FÅGEL Shade

{Find of the Week for one of My Favorite Finds}
One of my favorite finds is a hobnail milk glass scent bottle made by the Anchor-Hocking Glass Co. for the Allen B Wrisley Co. in the early 1940’s that was converted into a lamp. I have had it for a while. Its intent is for my daughter's room but haven't had the chance to rewire it. Since it looks like it was wired in the 1940's as well I thought it would be a good idea. So now that I am finally rewiring it I went looking for a shade. I found this lovely ALFHILD FÅGEL Shade from Ikea today. Of course I bought it. It matches the colors in my daughter's room perfectly. Isn't the little blue bird cute! It will sit on her vanity. If you have not had a chance to go to Ikea I highly recommend going. The prices are incredible & the design well, go you will see. I bought a lot of other stuff there as well. You cannot help but buy more than one thing when you go.

No comments: