Thursday

Find of the Week * Vintage Labels

{Vintage Labels}
I was out and about today & happened into Cats Cradle in Provo. Glen proprietor of the shop had stacks of these vintage labels. I had to buy a few. I am framing the Auto Label-a broom label with great graphics-for my boys' room & my daughter has decided she wants one or two for her room as well. I had to get the 7-up Lithiated Lemon Soda label circa 1930- the slogan on the label is just so funny it reads " 7-up is more than a mixer... It blends out harsh features. Dispels hangovers. Takes the "ouch" out of grouch." What is particulary amuzing is that it is "Lithiated". I am sure any one that is having a dose of lithium with their 7-up will surely be happy and no longer "grouchy." There are days I wish my 7-up came like these did. The labels start at only $1 each. Stop by & sort through these lovely finds. Be sure to have a while to look there is so much in that little shop.
P.S. click on the image to see a larger view of the labels.
{Shop}
Cats Cradle
"Objects of Interest Antiquity & Quality"
168 West Center Provo Ut
801.374.1832
Glen C. Rollins Prop.

No comments: