Friday

Happenin in the Valley * Bridal Show

{Wedding~Bridal Show~Wedded Bliss}

I have a booth at the Bridal Extravaganza in the Provo Marriott this coming Saturday January 26th from 11:00am-5:00pm. Be sure to stop by & say hi if you are there. I am giving away a Bridal or Engagement Session to one lucky lady & her man. I am also giving away a 10x10 20 page album to everyone who signs-up for their Wedding Session at the Show. These are great with bridal & engagement pictures in them for guest books at your reception. The show has all kinds of giveaways planned so if your honey gave you a ring recently or you think he might really soon or you may just pop THE question to him be sure to drop by. See you there!
April

P.S. This couple was so cute. I caught this sweet love gaze in between the formal shots. I love the ones you get when someone isn't looking. :)

No comments: