Thursday

Other Stuff * Flowers

{ sweet flowers for my desk }


I have had a horrible week. Everything from my computer totally crashing to loosing all my graphics & images I had ready for the bridal show that is on Saturday to getting strep in the middle of trying to do finishing touches for my booth. My kids are feeling the stress of it all as well- sorry sweeties. I have decided that I am going to do something just for me. From now on I am going to get a bunch of flowers for my desk every week so next time things are going crazy I will look over to the lovey bunch of beauty and feel a little bit better. I love flowers! I took floral design in high school & have always loved it. It is so sweet & relaxing. I am heading over to Aloha Wholesale Florists tomorrow. If anyone knows of a great wholesale florist in the Provo Orem areas please let me know. P.S. don't you just love the hobnail milk glass vase these pretty parrot tulips are in. { photo via: Martha Stewart Flowers}

{Don't forget to enter to win these lovely Thank You Cards from Polka Dots & Daisies! You have until Thursday January 24th midnight mst.}

3 comments:

nor_lou said...

You have been memed by

http://sillymommy2sillygirls.blogspot.com/

newspapergrl said...

April,
I too love flowers. I loved working around them and smelling like them. I'm sorry about the bad week! I hope the bridal show is a wild success. I almost bought flowers today. The weather is so gloomy and so is the economy. So it's time to buy flowers. I usually get them at Costco.
Janet

Polka Dots & Daisies said...

Oh April your week sounds like it was unbelievably terrible :( ! Good news is... it's Friday! I hope you've been able to feel better and get things figured out for the bridal show. I'll have to stop by to check out the show, I've been thinking about doing that one, you'll have to let me know how it goes :)

Best of luck!
Mollie