Tuesday

Sweet Crafty Creations * Hand Decorated Boxes

{Hand Decorated Boxes ~ Jewelry * Treasure * Gift * Treats}

I am a lover of containers. I love baskets & boxes & handbags & cupboards & jars. I have never really figured out why I love these vessels so much but I do. I found these pretty boxes in Martha Stewart Living. I love the velvet covered boxes with the flowers on top. I love hearts and most things heart so of course I love the heart boxes & I adore these vintage sayings boxes that you can give to your love or friend for Valentines Day. You can download the vintage labels here. I am going to make one for each of my children with a treat & a treasure for Valentines Day. I will choose colors that suit them & decorate to their taste. Most likely a black & white hounds tooth for my skater son, a dark blue with light blue trim for my son who loves all blue & a pink velvet with a flower on top for my daughter. They can keep their treasures in them. Plus they serve as a gift box as well. I love holidays & my kids always get a little something from mom on those special days of the year. It is a perfect time to let them know you think they are great! Happy Valentine Box making.

April

{click here for ideas & directions from Martha}

{places to get boxes}

~Roberts

~Micheals

~most craft & scrapbooks stores carry lots of papers ribbons & embellishments

No comments: