Saturday

Weekend Edition * Handbags Kenneth Cole

Update: Unfortunately I had a BIG problem with the handle of this bag. I tried to contact Kenneth Cole Reaction about it several times but got no response. It really is too bad since the style is beautiful but the construction was faulty.

My New Handbag}



The other day my kids said to me "you know mom you need to get a bigger purse, everything keeps falling out of this one." They were right. I carry a date book, two leather note books for notes, ideas & for interviews for Sweet Life in the Valley & my wallet as well as all the other necessities. I found this beautiful leather scarlet colored bag by Kenneth Cole Reaction.It even has silver hardware which is sooo hard find. It is the perfect color of red-a nice cool tone red that matches everything. It has tons of room & a place for my cell phone & keys-the two thing that are forever lost in the bottom of a bag. Just wanted to share it will you all.
April


2 comments:

Sandy M said...

OK, being a handbag fanatic, I love your new purse. I especially like the color. So congrats to you on a super find.

Pink Peony said...

That's funny I just bought this bag in chocolate. :)