Wednesday

Find of the Week * Girls Ruffled Trench Coat

{Lovely Girls Ruffled Trench Coat}









My beautiful daughter Sha' (Pronounced Shay) decided to get this pretty Ruffled Trench Coat with her old navy gift card she got from Grandma for Christmas. I absolutely adore the ruffled bottom. It is pretty & feminine and just perfect for Sha'. She wore it to the gallery stroll last Friday with her newsboy cap similar to this one----------->

I told her we need to go find a sweet pair of wellies & she will be set for spring. Something that is great about the coat is that it is less than $30 & comes in sizes xs which will fit your 5-6 yrld to size xxl which will fit your 12-13 yrld.

3 comments:

Paige said...

Darling Coat! And that's at old navy?

Stephanie said...

Darling! Your daughter is quite the fashionista! :)

Joelle said...

Hi. I Just found your Blog through "A Bit of Paris 2 U or Paris Couture Antiques"... one of them.. I was just on both. : )
anyways....
You have such a Lovely Blog!
So much Inspiration!
I LOVE this jacket! WE ALL love Pink!
Thanks for sharing!
Best Wishes ~
Joelle XO