Thursday

Holidays * Happy Valentine's Day * Quote


Happy Valentine's Day Everyone! I just wanted to let everyone know I appreciate all the love that is sent my way via emails. Even though I do not have the time to respond to everyone I do read them all and they do mean a lot to me. Enjoy your day of sharing love.
April

{Here is a thought about love from Shakespeare}
Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds,
Or Bends with the remover to remove.
O, no! It is an ever-fixed mark,
That looks on tempests and is never shaken.
It is the star to every wandering bark,
whose worth's unknown,
although his height be taken.
-- William Shakespeare

{The winners of our "Valentine's Day is not just for Lover's" Givaway are
Reisa O. ~Pizzeria Seven Tweleve and Jody S. ~ V Chocolates. Enjoy ladies!}

No comments: