Sunday

My View of the Movie * Romantic Movies

{Romatic Movies for Valentines Day}


"I love the winter weather so the two of us can get together", I love that song. I think of it everytime it is snowy outside & today sure is a snowy day! In the spirit of Valentines Day why not cozy up with some cocoa & a good romantic movie. Here is a list of some of my favorites.



{Favorite Romantic Movies}

You've Got Mail~sweet charming my favorite

Father of the Bride ~i love their life thier house their family I want their kitchen!

Father of the Bride 2~ you know this happens in Utah all the time lol

Serendipity~John Cuasak & that connection you feel the first time you meet The One

Sixteen Candles~you know you were her as a sophmore & Jake was your dream

While You Where Sleeping~by far sandra bullocks best movie yet a real family that loves each other who doesn't want to be a part of that

When Harry Met Sally~ sometimes we don't realize we have the one we wanted all along

Sleepless in Seattle~ it's magic

Princess Bride~for my sisters

The Sound of Music~what more need I say

The Wedding Singer~a man writing you a song hello romantic

Singing in the Rain~ we all want to dance in the puddles in our Wellies after that one

Say Anything~ a man that you like with a boom box & a love song need I say more?!?!

The Holiday~ Don't you just want a sweeheart like Miles funny sweet & romatic Jack Black is great!

Pretty in Pink~ who doesn't love Ducky

The King & I~for my mom

The Parent Trap~what a wonderful era of style

Lady & the Tramp~everyone loves the spaghetti scene

2 comments:

Pink Peony said...

Aww all good ones:)

Stephanie said...

I also like Anne of Green Gables, Anne of Avonlea, A Walk to Remember, Fools Rush In, Emma, Thirteen Going on Thirty, One Fine Day, and Pride & Prejudice.