Wednesday

Our Sweet Home Spa * MyChelle

{MyChelle Skin Care}




I decided I want to do a new feature called Our Sweet Home Spa because there are some great body care products out there and I wanted to share some of them with you. I for the past 25 years have dealt with horribly sensitive skin. If it is not pure and natural my skin will breakout! Because of this I have tried most everything out there that has to do with skin. My very first pick is the MyChelle product line. I found this wonderful skin care line a couple of years ago at a local day spa. The products are natural free from petro-chemicals smell great & work! I have these three products in my bathroom at all times. The Fruit Enzyme Cleanser is wonderful. It cleans without feeling harsh and stripping. The Pumpkin Renewal Cream is a moisturizer that is creamy and smooth and won't plug up & smother your pores with any petr0-chemicals like mineral oil or dimethicone. For everyone with dry skin, wrinkled and crinkled and getting old skin (like me) or pimple prone skin the Incredible Pumpkin Peel is the thing you want to add to your weekly routine. It will gently take off the dead skin cells that plug pores that make more pimples and make your wrinkles look deeper. One of the best things about MyChelle is that all their products are highly concentrated and last a long time, a true sign of a quality product. Bonus you can order these products online. If you are a skeptic like me you can get a trial bag that has a bunch of small sizes to try.

{Buy MyChelle Here}

In the Valley at:

The Good Earth

online:

www.www.mychelleusa.com

No comments: