Monday

Happy Easter From Our Family to You!


{Photos by me click to enlarge}
Happy Easter to everyone! We had a great Easter Saturday filled with family, kite flying, bubble blowing, side walk chalk drawing & tons of wonderful foods. I love Easter Sundays at church. I always look forward to holiday Sundays so I can sing the special hymns. Singing is my favorite part of church. Another special thing happen today the Easter bunny brought my brother & sister-in law a baby boy for Easter. Kingston David- he was 6lb2oz 20 inches long and as sweet as can be. I hope you all had a blessed and wonderful Easter holiday.

2 comments:

MARICHELLE said...

her dress is lovely! I remember how picking out an easter dress was my favorite part =)

The Atwaters said...

Tanner sure looks like Rob to me. Tuck in that shirt BOY! lol ;)