Wednesday

Sweet House Keeping * Bottle Opener


{Image Via me }
I must be the weakest person there is because it is almost impossible for me to open a bottle without help. A bottle opener is an essential in my kitchen. To make an inexpensive and very effective jar/bottle opener you need the following:

-roll of grippy shelf liner
-pen
-scissors
- large cookie cutter or other item to trace

Trace your desired shape on to the shelf liner & then cut out. Simple quick and easy! Just use your shaped bottle opener to help you get a tight grip on your jar or bottle. I hope you find it as useful as I do.

3 comments:

April ~ Living the Sweet Life said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
April ~ Living the Sweet Life said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
April ~ Living the Sweet Life said...

Hi everyone- this comment was some how deleted so I am adding it again. Thanks so much for the compliment Theresa & thanks to everyone who comments I love to hear what you have to say-april

"Hi April, Just found your blog and love it. Thanks for the kitchen gripper idea ~ I'm going to make one today.

Hugs, Theresa "