Friday

Fun Free Fridays * Springtime Prints








Since it is spring and since it is the month of April and I am April I wanted to share a few of my springtime prints with you. This week for our Fun Free Fridays I am giving away one of my springtime prints to three lucky winners. You can see them all here on My Esty Shop I post my prints for sale on my April's Lovely Life Shop but I am going to start a Sweet Life in the Valley esty shop soon. I have some great things planned for it. I will keep you posted about them as I add them. This week I am asking for imput from all of you. As part of the giveaway I want to know what you would like to see on Sweet Life in the Valley as well as your favorite features. Thanks so much for reading. Happy Spring!











{To Enter to Win One of Three Prints by Me April}


~ Send me an email with Springtime as the subject to sweetlifeinthevalley@gmail.com


~ Answer the question of the week: Which is your favorite feature category on Sweet Life in the Valley? Such as One Great Recipe or Find if the Week & is there anything you would like to see on Sweet Life in the Valley?


~ Include your name & address-open to anyone is the U.S

~ You have until midnight Thursday April 10th to enter this giveaway.

~ Don't forget to *refer someone & get extra entries !


*Fun Free Fridays refer someone & get an extra entry! We want to spread the word about Sweet Life in the Valley so if you refer someone to our giveaway & they enter you get an extra entry.
1. Send the names of the people you referred with your entry
2.They enter you get an extra entry for each person who enters!





{Congrats to Jennifer P. she won the Thank You Cards from Karisa Winkel Designs - thanks to random.com for helping choose our winner}

No comments: