Wednesday

Sweet Gardening * Photos of Your Gardens

{This is a purple cone flower in the Sundance Resort gardens I took last summer}



After posting today about gardening and mulch I was thinking about taking photos of my garden and posting them every now and then to show it's progress. I would love to have you all send in some photos of your gardens and their progress the big and the small even if you just planted a couple of pots on your balcony. So everyone please share and we will post them once a week as they come in. Be sure to include where you are located. I am looking forward to seeing what you are all doing!



















2 comments:

Tammie & Carter said...

I am a beginner gardener and just posted today about our garden plot at the University of Utah. I don't know how to send a picture. I am new to blogging too! I posted a before the weeding process and after. My son is such cheeser in the first picture.
Thanks for the gardening tip!

April ~ Living the Sweet Life said...

Anyone can send me pictures of their gardens a sweetlifeinthevalley@gmail.com