Tuesday

Find of the Week * Hats * Summer



{hats & images from Hats in the Belfry}

Lately I have not been going out much during the day. I go for my walk at night. In the late evening I garden. For the most part during the day I stay inside. You would think I was a vampire or something. I decided it is because I don't like the sun in my face so I decided I need to get more hats. I am so glad there are some lovely hats these days. The hats from the 80's and 90's were for the most part just bad! I came across Hats in the Belfry online shop. They have a pretty good selection in styles for most even men. The ones above are the ones I liked best.


{Some places in The Valley to Find a Good Hat- that I know of }


Kaleidoscope at the Riverwoods Mall Provo

Mode Boutique Downtown Provo

Board of Provo Downtown Provo

Be sure to add your good hat source -if know of one- in the comments.

1 comment:

Preston Family said...

Love the hats!! I am such a hat person so I am glad they are back in style full force. These are all darling!