Thursday

One Great Recipe * Fish Sauce

{photo by me}
I came up with this sauce for fish about a year ago. It is a mix of a few recipes with my own touch. My son will not eat fish unless I make this sauce for it. Since fish is high in omega fatty acids it is a great brain food & mood lifter. I am glad he will eat it with my sauce. We could all use a little brain food & mood lift-right! Enjoy your fish.

  • 3/4 cup sour cream
  • 1/4 cup mayo
  • 2 tbs whole seed mustard such as inglehoffer's stone ground mustard
  • 3tbs lemon juice
  • 2tsp fresh finely chopped dill (can use dried dill)
  • secret ingredient!! about a 1/4 tsp of red pepper or red pepper flakes to taste

Mix together and let set while preparing and cooking fish so flavors blend. Add a dollop on top of your cooked fish. Your kids will love it!

No comments: