Monday

Photography * New Pricing * Now Scheduling Sessions in Vermont


{Weddings}

I really love what I do! Being a photographer is so much fun. Over the weekend I was thinking about my pricing and what I could do to make my wedding photography affordable to every budget. Every girl deserves some great photos of her wedding day. So with that in mind I have decided to start my pricing at $300 for basic coverage. I will still offer more starting with the basics and going up to full day coverage with an additional photographer, flush mount albums, canvas wrapped prints and Cd's for the bride & groom as well as Cd's for each of the parents. I also do a pre-wedding consultation with every bride even with the basic coverage. Don't worry if you are from out of town we can do our pre-wedding consultation online if needed. I am sure we can come up with something that fits every budget. Send me an email at aprilatwater@gmail.com if you would like to schedule a consultation.


{Vermont Scheduling}

I will be available for limited photo sessions in Vermont from July 6th-15th I am available for family, wedding, engagement, or what ever you can think up. Send me an email if you are interested. aprilatwater@gmail.com

No comments: