Tuesday

My Favorite Things * Linen Suits & The Sartorialist


{images from The Sartorialist}

The Sartorialist by Scott Schuman is one of my favorite fashion blogs. He is a stunning handsome man with an eye for all things beautiful and photographing fashion on the streets. These two men are people who happened to be on the street in Milan wearing on of my favorite things the linen suit. They remind of a character someone would write for a movie. So much personality. Wonderful lovely styles with people who have character and just enough imperfection to make them perfect. When my boys are fully grown I am buying them a linen suit. I also noticed a gentleman at church this past Sunday wearing a linen suit. We do have style in The Valley!

1 comment:

mannequin said...

Oh my. Indeed they do have style!