Monday

Looking


{photo by me}




Looking:

Sweet Life in The Valley is growing so we are looking for a little help-students & moms welcome. We need people in the following areas no degree required just some pretty darn good talent will work just fine for me:


web designer

graphic designer

pr assistant

writer


Please email me links of your work, website, blog, etc. or send me some copies of any work you have done. Tell me about your experience or education or both. A little tidbit about yourself would be great too. Email everything about you and what you can do with looking as the topic of the email so I know why you are sending the email to sweetlifeinthevalley@gmail.com I can not wait to hear back from you. For now this is an experience, portfolio building, resume building job only-which means no pay yet but this may change. Be sure to tell your friends and family about this opportunity. We would love to hear from them too.

No comments: