Wednesday

My favorite Things * Sweet Past * Mr. Sketch Scented Markers


With preparations for the kids starting school once again we started talking about the things we like about school. One of my favorite things I really loved about grade school was helping my teachers with their bulletin boards. My third grade teacher had a set of these Mr. Sketch Scented Markers. I could use them if I was helping her color in a picture for the bulletin board. She also used them to make a star or a smiley face on our papers when she graded them. I always wanted a set for myself and now I finally have one. Just like with choosing a favorite color I can not choose a favorite scent. I like the black licorice and the lemon yellow but then there is the green mint and the blue raspberry. They have been around for years and I hope they stay for years to come so I can buy some for my grandkids too. You can find a set at most places that carry office supplies. Happy back to school.

3 comments:

Becca said...

Wow, this post brings back a lot of memories. I had a set of these when I was a kid. I loved them so much that for a while I hid them between my matress and box springs so my little sisters wouldn't find and use them. Thanks for prompting the nostalgia.

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

I loved these when I was little. They smell so good!

jenny said...

boy it takes me back to when i was a kid i raly love useing them in school and well the black one was my fav but thay all smelled so good