Tuesday

One Great Recipe * Cucumber Salad

{photo by me click to enlarge}


As long as I can remember Cucumber Salad with onions and vinegar have been a family favorite. Every summer when we went to visit my Grandma & Grandpa Bohman Grandma would pick fresh cucumbers and onions from the garden and make this yummy salad. We had our first Cucumber Salad from the garden this week. It was so delicious. Give it a try.







Cucumber Salad
Peel cucumbers then slice into thickness of you desire. I like mine thicker my Grandma likes her's thinner. Slice onions. Place in bowl and pour white vinegar over. Mix in sugar or sugar substitute to taste. I like mine a bit more sour and grandma likes her's a bit more sweet. It is up to you.

1 comment:

Doreen said...

Mmmmmm sounds delish!! I would prob like mine sweet like your Grandma! :)