Monday

Sweet Ideas for the Bride * Studio Stems


{photo from the Studio Stems Blog}

I will often get questions from readers and brides that I photograph about some of the best of this or that. One of my favorite floral designers is Audrey O'Brien of Studio Stems. Her work is absolutely beautiful and my first thought when I think of floral designers for weddings. Each bouquet center piece and boutonniere is as unique as each of the brides she creates them for. Check out her site for inspiration.





3 comments:

studio stems said...

april - i am flattered, thank you very very much!

Anonymous said...

stunning flowers!!
-Leslie

Mrs. Green said...

yes. she is amazing! she did the florals for my wedding and i am still getting compliments about it today. she was very professional and VERY individually customized. i would recommend her to anyone. www.jeremyandtara.com if you want to see some of my photos with her work.

ps. april, i used to work with your mom (catherine). she showed me your site one day and i LOVE it. :) tell her i said hello.