Friday

It's my birthday!




It's my birthday & my mom made me this yummy lemon cake with lemon curd & whipped cream frosting. She use to make me cakes with pretty roses on top when I was growing up. I asked her to make me one this year since it has been 13 years since my last handmade rose covered cake. It's it lovely! Lemon is my favorite.




Blogger Suzanne Marques shares my birthday. I heard this song on her blog & wanted to share it with you. Listen to that smooth saxophone.


vivo sonhando




2 comments:

The Milkshake said...

Happy belated birthday!
That cake is so sweet, just lovely!

Have a great day!
-Tessa

suzannemarques said...

happy happy birthday!!!!!! :)

i hope your birthday was fantastic.

i'm so glad you like the song. it makes me crave a trip to someplace tropical. in the meantime i'll settle for a mojito. ;)