Tuesday

Nie Nie Auction Re-Open * April Atwater Photography

Special Note: Now through the end of 2008 20% of all profits from Family, Pregnancy, Baby, Child, Engagement, & Bridal Session will go to the Nie Recovery Fund for Stephanie Christian & the Nielson Family- So refer your friends & family!
We are re-opening our Nie Benifit Auction because I was unable to get in contact with the winner.

{Bid for a Family Photography Session~ April Atwater Photography}

Includes:

Session fees

1-8X10 print

1high resolution Cd of all images

4x6 prints of all photos from the session
New just added! 25 Hugs & Giggles Christmas Cards

Value Now-$500



{To Bid}

Bidding Starts at $35

Please include your email

Bidding ends September 20th at midnight-date extended!

-Session will take place in Utah County Provo Orem American Fork Sundace Etc.-

{click below to find out more about Nie& the Nie Nie Dialogues}



7 comments:

lyn. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lyn. said...

$35.00
lync[at]provo[dot]edu

Anonymous said...

Does the c.d. of pictures include the copyright to them - meaning I could print which ones I want? Or would I need to order each picture I want from you?

April ~ Living the Sweet Life said...

The high resolution Cd of photos does come with a personal use copyright release so you are able to print anytime with anyone printer you choose.This Cd alone is a value of $150.
April

Page said...

$100

lyn. said...

$125.00
lync[at]provo[dot]edu

April ~ Living the Sweet Life said...

Hi Lyn you are the winner...I sent you two emails but I am guessing they are ending up in your junk mail. Give me a call on my photography line and we can talk. 801.427.3596
Thanks,
April