Tuesday

Sweet Business Life * Startup Princess Event


This past Friday I attended the Startup Princess Touch Point Event in SLC. It was wonderful meeting with talented ladies. I really enjoyed the elevator pitches. The very most talented Sarah Jane of Sarah Jane Studios won which is no surprise because all of her work is so beautiful. This gal is really going places with her talent. Our Sweet Life in The Valley table was perfect. We had yummy cupcakes from Dippidee & Cupcake Chic. Thanks Marcee & Trista. Everyone loved them. I brought my expect miracles jar and everyone had a chance to put in a wish. It was great to meet with Rebecca from Cap trappers Quinn from Created By Mom and Vicki from Organize Utah to name a few. It was also fun to catch up with Janet from Newspapergrl. These events are truly a blessing for anyone who wants to connect with other women in business.

1 comment:

VW said...

April, I too enjoyed the day and meeting you was a delight.