Monday

Sweet Life in The Valley * Book Club


I know it has been some time since we introduced a new book for the Sweet Life in The Valley Book Club. Last time we met the book read was Comfort Food By Kate Jacobs. If you have read it please comment on this post.

Tell us:

- what you liked about it
- what you didn't like about it
- and if you would recommend it to others and why
-or just add any comments or thoughts on the book






Our next book is Looking for Salvation at the Dairy Queen by Susan Gregg Gilmore. Susan has a website with more infomation about the book here. You can read here blog here. We will also be giving away a copy of Looking for Salvation at the Dairy Queen to one of our readers.

{To enter to win Looking for Salvation at the Dairy Queen}


-Send me an email with Book Club as the subject to sweetlifeinthevalley@gmail.com

-Answer the question of the week: This book was referred by one of our readers. Do you have a book you would like to refer to Our Book Club?

- Include your name & address-open to anyone is the U.S

-You have until midnight Monday September 22nd enter this giveaway

1 comment:

The Atwaters said...

I read Comfort Food. I was pleasantly surprised. I loved that book actually. I hate cooking shows and cooking but somehow I liked all the characters and the storyline! It was a fun read and I might need to go pick up The Friday Night Knitting Club, cuz I never did read that one...which is ironic for me.