Thursday

Holidays * Favorite Costumes



With Halloween in the air and costumes on the mind I wanted to share one of my all time favorites. The beautiful winged attire Drew Berrymore wore in the movie Ever After. When she walked up the steps in that amazing costume it was one of the only times I have watched a movie and thought I want to wear a stunning costume like that to a ball and even make an entrance just like Danielle- Drew's character. Is there a favorite costume you always dreamed of wearing or have worn?

1 comment:

Red Fermata said...

Oh I love this one so much!!! I felt the exact same way. This is actually my favorite movie if you judge that on number of times I've watched. Every time I'm sick I watch it.

I love costumes and dressing up in general. This year I was red riding hood and big bad wolf. See it and my tutorial here: http://www.redfermata.blogspot.com