Wednesday

Finds of the Week * Baby it's cold outside!



{the pumpkin on our porch this morning-photo by me}




{Luxury plush slippers Restoration Hardware}





{Yogi Tea Cocoa Spice}






{Chappy's lip balms at Feather Your Nest}






{pretty pink cashmere throw by pieces}

The weather is chilly & it's snowing in The Valley. I chose some of my long time favorites some new finds & some luxury to keep us warm. The Cocoa Spice tea by Yogi Tea is sooo good. All three of my children love the Yogi Teas and the Cocoa Spice goes quickly in our home. Yogi Teas add stevia a natural sweetener to their teas which make them even better. Every winter we all need to carry a stick or tin of lip balm to prevent chap lips. Chappy's Lip balm is all natural and comes in mint, berry and my favorite lemon. I have to have a blanket on the sofa during the cold months for reading a book, chatting with a friend or watching a favorite show to keep me cozy. This extra luxurious cashmere throw would be perfect & a just for mom item. I get cold feet so I have a variety of fuzzy slipper socks and slippers in my closet. These luxury plush slippers from Restoration Hardware will be a nice addition. Keep warm & cozy cause Baby it's cold outside! I love it!










No comments: