Wednesday

Sweet Business Life * Studio 5





Here it is the BIG announcement I promised everyone on our First Year Anniversary. I will be a regular contributor on KSL's Studio 5 life style show in Salt Lake City. Starting in December once a month I will be coming up with all sorts of great things for you and the viewers of Studio 5 {& our soon to be readers}. If there is something wonderful you think I should know about you can email me at sweetlifeinthevalley@gmail.com I am in the midst of preparing a fun festive holiday themed snippet for December.


On today's Studio 5 show they featured great hot chocolates & included one of my all time favorites Flour Girls & Dough Boys makes an amazing chocolate mousse hot cocoa that you simply must try. They are located at 35 N. Barratt Ave (150 West) American Fork, UT 84003 {801-763-9232}





1 comment:

Janet said...

I can't believe that I'm the first to congratulate you! That is AMAZING! I will watch for you.

Your headline: Local blogger goes from blog to TV show appearances...

My headline reads:
Local blogger writes bible on online press releases, sales soar.

Sometimes I see the world in headlines.

How's the law of attraction going?
Janet