Thursday

12 Days of Christmas Givaways * The Eighth Day of Christmas

{On the Eighth Day of Christmas We are Giving Away}



Plum Pear Apple Designs Custom Super Hero Capes for your little super hero. No Maids a Milking around here just a bunch of super heros. Choose your front colors your back print your emblem shape and your letter which all adds up to the perfect special gift made just for your little sweet heart. On this eighth day we are giving away two custom capes one for a girl & one for a boy. Merry Christmas!
{To Enter to Win}
Yes ! You have to enter every giveaway separately

-Send me an email with Eight Maids a Milking as the subject to sweetlifeinthevalley@gmail.com

-You have until midnight Thursday Dec 18th to enter this giveaway

-Include your name & address-open to anyone in the US~ p.s. I promise this info is to give you your prize only

-Don't forget to get an entry into our surprise prize for posting our 12 Days of Giveaways button! Get your button here

Drum roll please................ Our next Winners are.............................

The Winner of the Lovely Gift Package from Heidi is Christina M. Merry Christmas! -thanks to random.org for helping choose the winner

2 comments:

Dmdieu said...

I just found your blog from Heather's website and I love it! Thank you for the opportunity to win this adorable cape. My boys would LOVE this..P.S. I just added your button to my blog ;)

Jennifer said...

I just watched your video on Heather's site - such great ideas! I don't have a blog... yet, but yours is one I will definitely be returning to! Thanks for the great gift ideas!