Friday

Happy New Year 2009

Happy New Year everyone! It is the last of the double {00} zeros 2009. Looking back it has been a good year. I am looking forward to another good year. Today we went sledding for hours. Everyone had a great time. Note: if one of your resolutions is to get in shape or loose weight take your children or even just yourself sledding. It's fun and a terrific work out. This next week I will be posting an update of last years resolutions writing some new ones continuing some from last year and letting you all know about some things I have been doing to prepare for our Sweet Life in The Valley Studio 5 segment in January. This new year you will be seeing me on Studio 5 every month we will be having some great new items on our Fun Free Fridays and our new Random Link Love Giveaways I have some great surprises planned and in the works for you and so many more wonderful ideas for Living The Sweet Life. I wish you all the best year ever!
Love,






P.S. Here is a link to last years{2008} New Years post there are some great inspirational quotes for you to read. Oh and yes we had our traditional root beer floats our midnight toasts and time spent with family at our New Years Eve celebration. I hope yours was great too.

No comments: