Wednesday

Our Sweet Home Spa * M2 HP Skin Refinish


When I was asked to be a contributor on Studio 5 I thought to myself ok it is time to start thinking seriously about some skin maintenance. I have done a little here and a little there but now I need to get serious! Studio 5 was the little kick in the behind I needed. I was looking around for something that would even out my skin tone something to help shrink my pores something to smooth out my fine lines and something to firm up my skin which is inevitably starting to loose a bit of it's bounce. As I was researching I found out that I should have started this in my mid 20's so if you are reading this and think you don't need to read on think again I wish I had known. I have been using a couple of amazing skin care products one of the products I am most impressed with is the M2 HP Skin Refinishing Serum I got from SkinCareRX. The directions on the bottle were a little unclear on how to use it but this is what I did. I applied a thin layer to my entire face and left in on for about 15-20 minutes then rinsed and applied moisturizer every other day. It is sticky but believe me worth every sticky minute. From the very first application my pores were smaller and my skin was very noticeably firmer. Oh and I have less break outs too -bonus. I was wondering what would make such a big difference so quickly-it is the Mandelic Acid which is naturally antibacterial also a natural humectant that draws the moister from the air and into your skin and Malic Acid which helps exfoliate. It also contains great things like Aloe most likely the source of the stickiness and Algae. It is now forever in my Sweet Home Spa must have list. Try it you will love it!
P.S. More great products to come...

1 comment:

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Thanks for the tip! It's always good to start the new year off with some great products.:)
Lidy