Wednesday

Sweet Quote * Sweet Life in The...

{photo by me~ Sweet Life Photography}

"I’m not interested in preserving the status quo; I want to overthrow it."
-Nicolo Machiavelli
What does the "Statis Quo" mean? to keep things are they are. Are you creating your own Sweet Life?

Finish this phrase Sweet Life in The ____________ .
Ours is Sweet Life in The Valley because we live in The Valley but it is also Sweet Life in The Atwater Home. I started Sweet Life in The Valley for myself as much as for anyone else. I wanted to put down in words and photos what I want to do and what I am doing to create my own "Sweet Life". Tell me what are you doing to overthrow the status quo while creating a "Sweet Life"?

4 comments:

sweetmama.heather said...

My finishing words would be Sweet Life in the eyes of my children. I love this blog, thank you!

Maria said...

Sweet Life in the Kitchen! That is where the sweetness is! Not only when I am baking treats, but me and my husband cook and bake together and that is the true sweet life!!

magy said...

Sweet Life in the Golden Years, enjoying our family, quilting, gardening when possible and dreaming of gardening when not. Talking to grandchildren and watching them grow in to beautiful people.We are so blessed with so much.............
Thanks
Maggey

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

Oh MY GOSH. THE ICE CREAM COOKIE Sandwich.. Oh. My. Gosh...