Monday

Sweet Family Life * Teen Twins

{click to enlarge}

Thirteen years ago today I became a mother. I welcomed two of the sweetest babies into the world. We have spent the day looking at old photos of birthdays gone by smiling and laughing. We went out for lunch to celebrate and we are having cheese cake for dessert. When everyone told me enjoy them now the time will go fast I couldn't image it would go as fast as it has. We are too soon on to dances driving and dating and all the fun crazy things teen life has to offer. I am sure the next five years will fly past even faster so I am going to enjoy every sweet moment of their remaining childhood. They will forever be my twin babies. Happy Birthday Sha' & Sawyer!
xoxo
Mom

4 comments:

Petit Elefant said...

Happy Birthday to you mama. 13 years, that's coming a little too soon for my P as well...

liz stanley said...

cute kids and happy birthday to them. cute blog too! fun to meet you last week!

Maria said...

Happy Birthday!! Your kids are adorable!!

* TONYA * said...

Happy belated birthday to the twins. I can't even imagine mine being 13. Such a beautiful photo of yours.