Wednesday

Sweet Eats in The Valley * Blue Lemon Bistro



{Chelle's famous vegetable lasagna with herbed garlic bread}

{photography & styling by me-April Atwater- Sweet Life Photography}
I am thoroughly impressed with the Blue Lemon Bistro. Every single detail of this Clean Food eatery is amazing. From start to finish you will be see the details and care owners Lychelle and Aaron have taken to create a pleasant eco responsible, fresh food eating experience. As you walk in you walk around a modern designed room with it's large windows, glass fixtures, and circular booths to order your meal. As a casual gourmet restaurant you order then sit and wait for your food to arrive. I had a chance to sample several of their menu items from the sweet potato fries, which are totally addicting, to the special of the day a lightly crusted chicken stuffed with cheese, topped with a green chili sauce ( for St. Patrick's Day), with a side of smashed potatoes and perfectly sauteed garlic and herb julienned vegetables. Wonder of all wonders they have Blue Sky Sodas, which is made with real sugar (raspberry vanilla shown above) on tap with a finely crushed ice! For the family they offer large booths and tables. The children's menu has real fresh food on it such as their baked mac & cheese as well as a three cheese quesadilla at a great price. They offer salads, sandwiches, entrees, soups, sides as well as a nice selection of desserts. A fresh atmosphere, views on the west mountain ,with Nora Jones playing you will feel like you are in Seattle or Portland. Even if you don't live in Alpine it is worth a drive over to our new favorite eatery in The Valley. Sweet Eating!






Address 11073 N Alpine Hwy
Highland Utah 84003
Phone 801-756-7993
Hours M-Th 11.30a-10p F-Sat: 11.30a-11p

6 comments:

Lychelle said...

Thank you for coming in! I'm so glad you liked the food. I really enjoyed chatting with you. Hopefully I'll see you more - maybe for one of our classes!
-Lychelle

Maria said...

I am so jealous you got to go! I still haven't made it down. I have only heard great things. I am so glad they have healthy options that are tasty! Great photos!

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

I'm so excited to have a new place in Utah County. It was so fun and delicious!! I can't wait to go again.

Beautiful pictures by the way!

liz stanley said...

it really was fabulous. and great to meet you!!! cute blog :)

Kami said...

I wish I could have met you as well! I will for sure be back, I loved it!

JUST ME, THE MOM said...

Seriously! I love this place. So glad they are just down the street! They will be a really welcome addition to our little community here - we're so glad to have them!

Kristin