Tuesday

Sweet Life Book Club * Everyone is Beautiful by Katherine Center

In case you haven't wandered over to our Sweet Life Book Club we are reading Everyone is Beautiful by Katherine Center author of The Bright Side of Disaster for the month of March. There is still time to read along with us. Katherine will be joining our Book Club at the end of the month for some Q & A. You are also welcome to recommend a favorite book or author in comments section on our Sweet Life Book Club page. I am always looking for a good book to read. I would also like to get some referrals for teen books that are clean and decent. Join us today-happy reading!

3 comments:

katherinecenter said...

Yay for the Sweet Life!! Cannot wait to come visit the FB book club!!!! Thank you so much for featuring the book!

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

I'm loving this book! One of my new favorites.

Come visit Make and Takes on Friday for your chance to win a copy, just in time for the Sweet Life Book Club!!

Maria said...

I will read this as soon as I get my hands on one:) I have been too busy!! Loved the last book!