Wednesday

Sweet Things to do in The Valley * Spring Skiing Sundance Ski Resort

I remember, as a college student, admiring the snow on the mountains above Provo while I was lounging at the pool. It’s one of my favorite things: that the valley can be warm while there’s still snow in the mountains. The mountain snow will melt, though, and soon. So take advantage of some of the last snow days, by hitting the slopes. My favorite place? Cross country skiing at Sundance Resort. Sundance offers perfectly groomed trails for all skill levels, reasonable rates, and rentals if you don’t own your own skis. You can try classic or skate skiing. There are also snowshoeing trails. Another plus? Even the porta-potties are heated. Visit Sundace Resort for more information.






I am really loving my wool lined Kaska Boots by Sorel. Ever since I bought my first pair of wool lines boots it is all I will wear now. They keep your feet so cozy and warm even in the most freezing weather. They are the perfect pair of boots to wear around Sundace when you head up to the slopes or the cross country trails or even just for a stop for dinner at one of their great eateries.





2 comments:

Maria said...

The boats are super cute!

Vanessa said...

ooohh i wish i had bought those instead of my uugs

-vanessa from inevergrewup.net