Monday

Find of The Week * Yes to Carrots * Pretty Lips



I love these new C Me Blush lip tints & C Me Shine lip glosses from Yes To Carrots. Since I hit my 30's I have said to good bye to my favorite red lipstick (feathering is not a good thing) and started wearing lip gloss for my lip color. I always look for natural products with a nice tint of color. I was excited to see that Yes To Carrots just came out with a great line of both lip tints and glosses with just the right amount of color. They are minty fresh, 95% organic, and contain all sorts of things that are good for your lips including vitamin E. Click here to find out where to get some for yourself: Yes To Carrots

P.S. I tried their Eye can C Cleary NowEye Contour Cream loved it too. Just like a lip balm for your eyes.
Visit Yes To Carrots Fan Page on Facebook

2 comments:

Cafe Johnsonia said...

Oh...I have never heard of this company before. I think I need to spend some time on their website. I love lip gloss.

Maria said...

Never seen these before. Thanks for the info!! I love lip stuff!