Thursday

Happenin in The Valley * Cupcake & Goodies Cart * The Chocolate

It's open! The brilliant Ange of The Chocolate dessert bakery has opened a Cupcake, Cake & Goodies cart at the University Mall between the Gap & Banana Republic just outside Nordstroms. What a wonderful idea.

You can buy an individually boxed cupcake or an assortment of four. They even have yummy cupcakes complete with a birthday candle and card. But they don't stop there, you can add an I'm sorry card among others and tie it up with a pretty ribbon too.



They have Mini Cakes to go as well. Be sure to stop in. I loved the lemon curd cupcake and the double chocolate and the red velvet. You can see their complete menu here. They take orders from the cart. The Chocolate Menu Another great find in The Valley!

6 comments:

Maria said...

I am sure this will be a hit for shoppers!

Lindsey Johnson said...

I'm so there!

the girls of gt said...

All I can say is YUM! And for once I actually wish I lived in Utah Valley...LOL

Scrap It Up (a.k.a. Kendahl) said...

Mmmmm I stopped at the mall today just to try their cupcakes, and I must say, they are INCREDIBLE. Red velvet was my absolute favorite.

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

I saw something about free fridays?! what is all that about?

Jennifer Ramos said...

Oh how I wish that was here....LOVE CHOCOLATE!

Jen Ramos
'Cards & Prints You'll Love...'
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com