Wednesday

My Favorite Finds * Pixie Dust

Love love love Pixie Dust. The tuffets above are in three of my favorite colors. Their site is full of lovely fabrics, bedding, aprons and more. They even have a blog Studio Notes. I found them via The Farm Chicks. Go to the Farm Chicks blog. They are giving away two yards of this pretty fabric.

Studio 5~ Tomorrow is my day on Studio 5 this month with three Fresh Finds. It will air at 11AM mst on KSL/NBC in Salt Lake City. Check back in after the show. I will be posting even more Fresh Finds & we will have a great giveaway!

3 comments:

Stacy McCallum said...

APRIL!!!!

How very nice of you to post! I am sincerely thankful for the sweet words about our fabrics and site. Your blog is lovely, congratulations.

Rachel Hagen said...

I love these! Thanks for posting about them, I've never heard of them. I have a client that would LOVE these, hopefully I can convince her husband to like them too...

diclarkjapan said...

These are beautiful, aren't they? It's bizarre--I was looking at them a few minutes ago, and also at the Country Living site, while doing a blog post on the Farm Chicks--then I read your posts just after...