Wednesday

My Favorite Things * Country Living Magazine * Michael Devine




{Photos by Lucas Allen for Country Living}


Country Living is one of my favorite magazines. With Sarah Gray Miller as the new Editor in Chief the May 2009 issue is filled with wonderful features like this garden transformation by Michael Devine. Michael took simple items and created a wonderful inviting garden space. Michael also has a blog The Devine Life . Go to his blog for the before and after photos. Every single feature in this months issue is a true inspiration. Now I am off to look for things to redo my front porch much like the cover photo.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I love Country Living too! They have such good ideas!

Simply Stated ~ Rebecca said...

I love Country Living too and what Michael Devine did with this little cottage! Have always wanted to have the look of a thatched roof but just couldn't think of the right thing to do it with. Love the finials too.