Tuesday

Find of The Week * Self Tanning Lotion * Xen-Tan


I want to have my skin healthy and pretty for many years to come so I do not go tanning or layout in the sun. Remember the bronzing powder I told you about? well it is time for some arm and leg tanning now so I tried this sunless tanning lotion from Xen-Tan. I like it. My skin was pretty light so I needed a self tanning lotion what wouldn't make my skin turn orange or even close to orange. The Xen-Tan Transform Luxe smells good with a nice real vanilla scent. It has a time release formula. And no orange.

Tips:
-exfoliate before using
-be really careful on knees and feet
-wash your hands after applying
-only apply where you would normally tan so it will look more natural
-don't go crazy apply a little at a time

You can buy Xen-Tan Transform Luxe at Skin Care Rx and Nordstroms

1 comment:

Cherry Blossoms said...

Have you tried St. Tropez self tanner? Its really good as well...a bit pricey but totally worth it.