Thursday

One of My Favorite Blogs * Oh Happy Day * Jordan Ferney


Please meet Jordan from Oh Happy Day. She is one of my favorite bloggers. Her blog is one of the first I started reading regularly. I am often inspired by her projects and posts- from party ideas to letterpress to lovely finds. If you haven't visited her site before please do. You too will be inspired.

Why did you decide to start your blog Oh Happy Day?

I started my blog because I felt so inspired by all the things on the internet I wanted a way to put them all in one place. My blog has evolved since then. Now it is bits and pieces of projects I do and pretty things I find on the internet.


Who or what are your inspirations?

When I need to find inspiration I like to get out into the stores. Thrift Stores, Well edited boutiques, or even TJ Maxx and Dollar Stores. There is so much inspiration on the internet but a lot of times it is things I have seen before. When I got to stores there are consistently new things.


Tell us your wildest dream {now dream big} something you would love to do have or be etc :

It is part of my personality to plan wild hair brain schemes. Some of them that I've thought about in the past month: moving to Paris for a year, owning San Francisco real estate, move to NYC and get a cool magazine job, buy a vintage Airstream trailer and travel around the great American West, renovate a unique space like a gas station or warehouse into a cool house. I'd also like to apprentice with: a really great florist, textile maker, ribbon shop owner, a great bakery, cake decorator, photo stylist. I'd like to publish a book someday. And I love babies and I hope I get to have lots and lots of them.


2 comments:

preparednesspro said...

It really is a delightful blog, thanks for the tip!

http://preparednesspro.wordpress.com

Cherry Blossoms said...

I really like her blog! Thanks for spreading the word!