Wednesday

Sweet Crafty Creations * Yudu Part 1 * Provo Crafts




Do you Yudu? I do. This personal screen printing machine from Provo Crafts is fun to use. Rather than buy shirts for the 4th of July this year we made some with a simple flag print. We also made a monogram tee for my daughter. One of the things I like about the Yudu is that the inks are water based and nontoxic. Once you get the directions down the Yudu is easy to use. Oh the possibilities. I will post more of my Yudu creations soon.

Tips:
-this project will take some time be sure to prepare
-you can create an image and print it on your home printer
-use a low tack wide painters tape so you won't get tape adhesive on your screens
-you might want to buy extra screens for multi colored projects
-wear cloths that you don't mind getting stained
-you will need a good sized work area

3 comments:

Sell...Party Of 3 said...

I love the "S" shirt! It would be perfect for my Savannah! =) Cool project!

Deb said...

This is awesome!!

Erin Bassett said...

Don't you just love the Yudu! -So many things you can make with it.

http://erinbassett.typepad.com/