Tuesday

Find of The Week * Easy Bloom * Sweet Gardening

A great Find of The Week for the gardeners. I love the idea behind the Easy Bloom. You put this handy tool in an area where you want to grow your garden. It monitors the soil, water and sunlight. It then lets you know which plants can grown in the current conditions. After you have your plants in the ground you can monitor them. After leaving the Easy Bloom in the ground near your plants plug the Easy Bloom into your USB port on your computer. It will give you the info on a particular plant. It will tell you if you need more water or sunlight plus more. I placed the easy bloom with my heirloom tomato plant above to see how it is doing. I wanted to make sure I wasn't over watering it. I then put it in with my sage. It's a great tool for beginner and experienced gardeners.

4 comments:

Cherry Blossoms said...

What a NEAT product! Thanks for sharing!

Tyson and Chelsea said...

This looks like something I could definitely use

Kristin said...

That's brilliant. My Mom would love it!

Aimee "Roo" said...

We were lucky enough to get an easyBloom for review on our blogs, and they totally rock! :)